I've been doing a lot of thinking. And dealing with a lot of different people and issues. In doing so, I came up with these lists. Proceed with caution.
Things I Cannot Stand:
- intolerance. REALLY? This is surprising? It shouldn't be.
- stupidity. That pretty much speaks for itself.
- skinny jeans. That shit should not have made a comeback.
- people who can afford to shower, but don't. If I can smell you from across the room, you're gross. Period.
- delusions of grandeur. Come on. If you don't know your subject well, you aren't fooling anyone and you look and sound like an idiot.
- denial. See comments above.
- laziness. Seriously. If you can't find a job to support yourself, don't expect someone else to. And don't try living off the state just b/c you have a bazillion kids. You're an asshole. A lazy one.
- women who think men should support them when they're perfectly capable of working. You choose not to. This is also called "laziness" and makes the rest of us women look bad.
- bad grammar. GET A DICTIONARY AND TAKE A WRITING CLASS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
- people who say they're soooo old at 30. FUCK. YOU. You're not old. You're gonna pay for my retirement, bitch.
- people who don't pick up their dog's shit. Imma gonna chase you down w/ one of my little blue bags if you don't pick up after your pet.
- infidelity. Pretty sure I don't need to explain this.
- Sarah Palin. 'nuff said.
Things I Heart (besides my family):
- my friends. You all have unwittingly enriched my life, and for that, I'm thankful.
- my man. Because he loves me even when I'm a complete dork...and then some.
- Boston terriers. The world does not have enough of these!
- Boston terriers in sweaters. *giggles*
- rainbows. And double rainbows too.
- tea. 100+ flavours...yesssss.
- gouda cheese. *swoon*
- fire. DUH.
- boots. All of them. Except for ankle boots from the 80s...GO AWAY.
- movies. Netflix is my BFF.
- Olympus Spa. *sigh*
- liberal, open minds. As if you didn't know this already.
- Burningman. It's like an amusement park for people like me.
- clothing swaps. You know I love them! I love trading clothes w/ my friends!
- Portland. Of course.
- riding my bike in a skirt. I wear padded shorts underneath, but it's still so freeing. All I need is a big sun hat & a mint julep in my hand! Oh, and a basket w/ flowers in it.
- Mexican food. I could eat it everyday. But I don't. But I could.
- smart people. You know why, you geeks & nerds. It's sex-ay.
- petticoats & bustles. Perhaps I should've lived in a Victorian era of sorts. Hmmm...maybe not.
- music & dancing at music festivals. I'm currently rocking out right now on Pandora and dancing in my seat.
- freedom of choice. Of course. Thanks Devo!
What about you? You haz some to share?
**photo by yours truly. B'man 2010.