Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mammogramadingdong

Good times, good times had by all.

And by all, I mean me.  
And the chick that was manhandling muh girls.

If you're wondering, yes, I had a mammogram.  Why?  Well, I turned 40 this year (obviously, if you couldn't tell by the title of this blog), so my good ole gynie made me make an appointment to get my boobs smushed. 
It wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be.
Basically, I had to stand two ways (for both sides) - so 4 "pictures" taken. 
Of me boobies.

I have to wait a week for results, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that nothing turns up.

If you're 40 or about to turn, you should make that appointment too!
 

**photo courtesy of the internets.

5 comments:

  1. I'll have mine soon - going out to lunch after to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I hear Pamalamadingdong is suing you for name infringement. You'll hear from her attorney, Kris Amblad. He may want to feel your boobies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love legal discovery. Shall we arrange a deposition next week for this examination?

    ReplyDelete